Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th September 2017
Take part in the Worplesdon Open Scratch Mixed Foursomes, which is being held this year for the 88th time and has a recognised pedigree as one of the finest scratch foursomes events on one of the finest heathland courses in the UK. Details and online entry form below.
- Open to mixed pairs with a combined handicap of 18 or less (any handicap combination). Professional golfers welcome.
- Entries limited to 36 pairs
- Closing date for entries Monday 15th August
- All golfers play from the white tees of the day
- 36 hole scratch stableford qualifying on Saturday
- 3 flights of scratch matchplay (4 pairs - semi final and final - in each) on Sunday
- Consolation stableford competition on Sunday for those not qualifying for the knockout phase
Entry of £60 per person (£50 for those aged under 23 on 16th September 2017) includes:
- Competition entry, with all participants guaranteed at least three rounds of golf over the two days
- Optional practice round on Friday 16th September
- Light lunch on Saturday
- Buffet lunch on Sunday
- Drinks reception on Saturday evening
To print an entry form and enter by post, click here.
To enter and pay online, click here to fill in our online entry form (opens in a new window). Please remember to return to this page to pay the entry fee below.
For online entries, please select the entrants you are paying for from the dropdown below and click Pay Now to pay the entry fee by credit or debit card (PayPal account not required) or by PayPal.
Entry Fee Payment
Thank you for entering! We look forward to welcoming you to Worplesdon in September.
Sundays Semi Finals
Sundays Consolation Stableford Start Sheet